![]() |
| Check this out, finally at Daecheon. Early in the morning. |
![]() |
| Daecheon Station |
![]() |
| Entrance of Boryeong Mud Fest |
![]() |
| Like people do at the beaches. Jump-in-the-air for the shot. Looks like I jumped too high for the pic. |
![]() |
| Tanu trying the jump. She pulled-off well! |
![]() |
| Daecheon Beach |
![]() |
| Anu in playful mood. Ashu had to bear the brunt. :P (blame it on the drinks) |
![]() |
| Anu wanted to get submerged in sand and she had her wish. |
![]() |
| Going to hit the sea(second time). |
![]() |
| Distraction aplenty, I tried to ensure that I am noticeable. :D |
![]() |
| The 90 degree trick. |
![]() |
| After watching the pics taken, I have started to wonder "Did I ever keep my hands down in the water? " ^^ |
![]() |
| Two of the rides of mud fest. |
![]() |
| Why wait for the rides to get dirty, when mud is everywhere. |
![]() |
| The Mud Pool |
![]() |
| Mud-ified |
![]() |
| Mud helped to unveil our hidden-beauty :D |
![]() |
| Mud Prison |
![]() |
| Boryeong Festival Stage (Music was loud and choice of music nice) |
![]() |
| Yeah, one final one at Mud Fest. |
![]() |
| The beautiful place that Daecheon is. |
![]() |
| Inside the train on our return journey. |
![]() |
| Pantry Car |
![]() |
| All smile, after the wonderful day. |
![]() |
| Gathering around the camera. |

























No comments:
Post a Comment